... At a recent board meeting of the Texas Plant Protection Association, the following were elected as Officers for 2016:
- Chair: Ray Smith, Biological Research Services, Inc., College Station, TX
- President: Elizabeth Pierson, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Vice President & Program Chair: Gary Schwarzlose, Bayer, Spring Branch, TX
- Incoming VP & Poster Chair: Kranthi Mandadi, Texas A&M AgriLife Research, Weslaco, TX
- Incoming VP-Elect: Clark Neely, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, College Station, TX
- New TPPA Board Member: Leland Pierson, Texas A&M AgriLife Research, College Station, TX
... The dates and location for 2016 Texas Plant Protection Conference are December 6 & 7 at the Brazos Center in Bryan, Texas.
... For the past 28 years, the non-profit professional Texas Plant Protection Association (TPPA) has sponsored educational conferences for those involved in production agriculture. These conferences include the Annual Texas Plant Protection Conference. These events have been successful due to the broad support of many leaders in Texas agriculture that represent academia, extension, research, consulting, agribusiness, farmers and regulatory.
For additional information: http:// tppa.tamu.edu or email firstname.lastname@example.org
27th Annual Texas Plant Protection Conference
December 8 - 9, 2015
Brazos Center in Bryan, Texas
"Innovations for Texas Agriculture - Strategies for Implementation"
Check out the photo gallery from the conference!
If you attended the recent Texas Plant Protection Conference in Bryan, we invite you to complete a conference survey. This will help us to have an even better conference next year.
To complete the survey, click on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2015_TPPA_Conference_Survey
Go to 2015 Conference Page | Mail-in Registration Form | Online Registration